Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube Star. Born on 19 September 1989, his place of birth is in the United States. Bryan is well-known on YouTube as well as his EpicMunke page has brought him notoriety. The channel's popularity has increased because of his mukbangs as well as prank challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the child who died born to Mayra Renteria. Bryan was admitted to the NICU following his arrival. Mayra posted on Twitter that Bryan was treated for an illness on October 4th, 2021. This article will enable us to look at Bryan Renteria Jr. in more depth. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's son. Bryan Renteria Jr's death has stunned people from around the globe. New-Deaths has confirmed Bryan's death on their site. Mayra posted her personal story of Bryan in an Instagram post. In the caption she wrote"I can't wait to finally hold my child, and then take the baby home. He'll help him get over. He is my faith. My heart is full of pride for my son! My devotion to his isn't terribly nor great. Please keep Bryancito in your database of petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa Norman

Gerina-Piller

Annalee belle